How to apply online?
Navy Federal Credit Union offers numerous loan products and other financial services. Still, the process of getting one is similar. You just need to:
- Visit the lender’s site and complete the loan request (choose the necessary loan amount, fill in your personal information, mention bank account details and press “Apply”).
- Navy Federal Credit Union manager will verify your info and decide on approval.
- Once your loan request is approved, Navy Federal Credit Union representative will contact you by phone or e-mail which you wrote in the application. You will discuss and agree upon loan rates and terms and if both parties are satisfied, you get the funds.
- The money is deposited into your bank account within 1 – 2 business days.
Navy Federal Credit Union requirements
In order to qualify for Navy Federal Credit Union loan you need to meet some basic requirements:
- Florida residency
- 18 + of age
- Proof of regular inocme
- Active bank account
- Valid email and phone number